Squirrel! No, mouse.
For J, the ocean, and anyone who cares... Jt
 |
| Pacifica Patty was an endangered Pacific Pocket Mouse, trying to find her long lost cousins in San Mateo. She thought she'd try the internet. | |
 |
| "You're a mouse? You don't look like me..." |
|
|
 |
| What's this? |
 |
| "For me? Why thank you!" |
 |
| "It does look like a blue marble from far away" |
 |
| "Wow, what a beautiful place! We better take care of it." |
 |
| "It's the color of the water and the color of the sky." |
 |
| "Hi Jacques! Hey, we've got the same hat! " |
 |
| "Find any sea turtles down there?" |
 |
| "We have to do something now to help!" |
 |
| "I hope I can find my long lost cousin so I can give this to her." |
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.